Dr. Marks provides highly interactive and engaging professional development presentations and workshops for college students, faculty, staff, and administrators. Using various forms of survey technology, he collects data from the audience, instantly displays the results, and incorporates them into the concepts he teaches and the skills that the audience develops. Topics of his presentations include but are not limited to:
- Enhancing Student Performance on a Budget
- Are You Here for the Job or for the Mission?
- Best Practices for Enhancing Minority Male Achievement - Faculty
- Do You Really Know Your Students?
- Obstacles Welcome! How the Rapid Change in Higher Education Can Be the Best Thing That Ever Happened to You
- Best Practices for Enhancing Minority Male Achievement - Administrators and Staff
Minority Male Students
- Why Are You Here? Discover Your Passion/Purpose and Never "Work" Another Day in Your Life!
- Habits of Success in College and in Life
- Are you a Thermostat or a Thermometer? The Difference Between Leaders and Followers.
- Best Practices for Enhancing Minority Male Achievement - Students